NEPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

traveling from Daytona Beach FL

Go down

traveling from Daytona Beach FL Empty traveling from Daytona Beach FL

Post  matt zeiler.com Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:39 pm

hey every one my name is matt zeiler (http://www.mattzeiler.com) i am looking forward to the upcoming season. I hear that this series is the one to attend and will have some fierce compatition , some of my accomplishments are
- Indiana State Champ District 15 HareScrambles / 250A/85CC
- EnduroCross since 2006
- Recently Moved to Daytona beach Fl to ride Full time with TheXtremeShow.com, a program dedicated to showing kids activites that they can participate in instead of turning towards drugs and violence.
- Jump freestyle MX with ECXFMX

Check out my website at http://www.mattzeiler.com, but here are some pics of me. There are more pictures in my photogallery.
traveling from Daytona Beach FL IMG_4804thebestestever-vi
traveling from Daytona Beach FL _MG_1984pax_oct26_08-vi

matt zeiler.com

Back to top Go down

traveling from Daytona Beach FL Empty Re: traveling from Daytona Beach FL

Post  matt zeiler.com Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:45 pm

Just picked up EBC Brakes to sponsor my dirt riding this year

traveling from Daytona Beach FL Ebc_logo
http://www.ebcbrakes.com/

matt zeiler.com

Back to top Go down

traveling from Daytona Beach FL Empty Drugs??

Post  Fasteddy Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:25 am

Whats a worse role model to follow drugs or crazy antics on a road bike?
Ed

Fasteddy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kris Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:12 pm

Crazy?
It seems to give a lot of people inspiration when we ride and an outlet to channel their energy into a healthy but exciting activity or just plane and simple a good time with a positive message behind it.

You tell me how you are going to keep all these kids attention, by doing drugs in front of them? or by doing a few wheelies then telling them that we couldn't do our stunts unless we had absolute focus and a healthy lifestyle. We lead by example,buddy
traveling from Daytona Beach FL Belle_Terre_Elementary_4_27_11-vi
and here is an email sent to me from a 13yr old, that lives 2000 miles away and only saw our website
" if you promise not to tell anyone, you and your website about not doing drugs, I think it just talked me out of trying to smoke weed for the first time. So thanks for the help " (obviously i kept his name secret because he asked me too, but you get the idea)

So to answer your question, following someone who does drugs will land you in jail. We travel around the world riding motorcycles because we dont do drugs and have a commitment to excellence.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down